23.2.09

Problems that I can only solve with more problems.

So, I've been thinking, and I need to do some things. But they all seem too daunting to do, so then I can only think of other things to do in order to get the original things done, but there are so many secondary things that I have to do, I don't know which ones to start with and commit to!

  • I need to be reading more plays, memorizing more monologues, and becoming more in-touch with classical theatre.
  • I need to figure out a way to make more money. A second job would probably be my best bet. But can I manage two jobs?
  • I need to keep my waning friendships from becoming nothing more. I also need to be talking to my mom, dad, aunt, uncle, and grandparents more. Why have I stopped calling them?
  • I need to figure out what the hell I'm doing for Spring break.
  • I have to find some kind of outlet for my acting. Yes, being a part of The Crazy Monkeys is definitely a great, fun way to perform, but I need to be in plays. And there aren't many audition opportunities around Purdue for that, other than the seasonal productions.
  • I need to figure out what to write in blogs. Oh, and also what books to finish. Oh, and what comics I really like. Oh, and what movies I really want to watch.
Okay, that's it.

3 comments:

Rob D said...

Patrick is about to get me into comics. I kind of feel ok about that. I'll go on spring break with you if it's inexpensive! I don't think I'm going to go to Vegas because it's going to be a bit too expensive.

Unknown said...

My favorite thing to do on Spring Break is to hang around Lafayette. It is very relaxing to walk around empty campus and empty state street. Maybe you can catch up on some of the things you put on that list.

Anonymous said...

holy tots